Rustic Lodging Adventure available in Hells Canyon – You must travel 16 miles downriver of the Hells Canyon Dam through the Wild River Section of Hells Canyon which includes the famed class IV rapids Wild Sheep and Granite Creek before you get to the Historic Sheep Creek Ranch. Registered with the National Historic Registry, witness a step back in time at the Historic Sheep Creek Ranch. This facility includes a cabin that sleep 8 people, with propane appliances, outhouse, and outdoor shower.
Hells Canyon Adventures can provide transportation for you from Hells Canyon Dam or Pittsburgh Landing or you can use your own boat to reach this ranch 16 miles down the Snake River from Hells Canyon Dam. It is 90 miles from Lewiston up the river to Sheep Creek Ranch. Additional charges, charges depend upon pick up location. Call our office to discuss pricing – 800-422-3568 or 208-257-4564
- Maximum of 8 people $150 per night
- Additional People $30 per person per night
- We supply your bed linens only
- Non-potable water is available
- Outdoor shower and outhouse
- BBQ and wood stove
- You must supply your own coolers, food, and drinks
- You must supply all personal items
- Anglers be sure to bring your fishing gear / licenses
You must clean up after yourself – No Maid Service available! Dogs are not allowed in the cabin, they must stay outside.
Reservations required – 800-422-3568 or 208-257-4564